Sunday, June 28, 2015

Cyber goth Hot Pink & Black (using Sleek Acid palette)



I started with applying black base into my crease. I left the middle part of my eyelids empty. I tried to be as precise as possible. I was using Maybelline's Color Tattoo creamy eyeshadow in black. This product is so amazingly multifunctional - I use it as eyeshadow base and as brow gel as well. I applied this base pretty high on my crease (as you can see on the pictures, there is not much space left between black eye shadows and my brows). When I was done with the base, I applied black matte eye shadow on top of it and I spent quite some time blending it. I used Inglot's 342 medium brown matte shadow to blend the black. I still had some tiny space left under my brows, so I applied white matte eyeshadow there.
Then I applied white base in the centre of my lids. I had to be very careful around previously applied black shadow in order to keep my white base as white as possible. I applied pretty thin layer.
Then I started applying hot pink on top of the white base. I used bright hot pink from the amazing Sleek Acid palette. I applied it with stiff flat brush with dabbing motion. I had to apply several layers in order to get such bright color. I applied pink bit further as well - on top of the black. In the final result it made awesome mixture - something like purple/grey and the transmission of colors was finished with this step.
For the bottom lid I just simply applied above mentioned base and black shadow on top of it. When I was done with it (and with necessary blending) I applied tone of gel eyeliner everywhere I could. I made elongated wing - both in outside and inside corners. The great advantage of applying gel (or any) eyeliner on top of black shadow is that you can't see mistakes that easily. I just had to be careful with applying in the centre of my eyes where was pink.


Then came the fun part - I drew thin lines in my inner corners on top of black gel liner but not covering it completely and under my elongated wings in outer corners as well. Then I applied the same hot pink eyeshadow on top of these white lines. Again, several layers. When I was done with it I applied plenty of mascara on my top lashes - I skipped bottom lashes this time to not draw any attention from awesome pink lines I just created. Then I applied foundation, setting powder, contouring, defined eyebrows - same old routine. Then I moved on to my lips. First I outlined them using black eyepencil. Then I applied pink liquid lipstick (L'Oréal Infallible in color Fuchsia) in the centre of the lips and I blended it together with black pencil to achieve ombre effect. And that was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment