Monday, July 13, 2015

Rockabilly: Warm brown eyes & orange lips



I've started with an eyelid base (MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot). Then I applied matte eyeshadow  in the shade closest to my skin color (W7 In the Buff Palette) all over my eyelid and a warm golden-brown shimmery eyeshadow in my crease. I blended both eye shadows very well so there wouldn't be any harsh edges. Then I darkened the outer V's with medium brown matte eyeshadow. Afterwards I spent quite some time applying eyeliner (Maybelline Lasting drama gel eyeliner in shade 01 Black). I made the line pretty thick and winged out and I drew sharp edges in my inner corners to optically elongate my eyes. I put a matte black eyeshadow on top of it to get rid of any shine and also to set the gel eyeliner. I put on same golden-brown eye shadow to my lower lid as well. Then I used a
white kohl eye pencil in my waterline and in the inner corners of my eyes (under the black eyeliner I drew earlier). I put shimmery shell eyeshadow on top of the white eye pencil in my inner corners and under my brows as well.
For foundation I used MAC Pro long wear concealer in shade NC 25 an I set it with mattifying waterproof face powder by Catrice. I contoured with Inglot 342 eyeshadow. I used Maybelline's Color Tattoo gel eyeliner in shade black on my brows. I used 2 mascara's - Clump Defy by Max Factor as the first one and Rimmel Scandal Eyes as the second one. For a blush I used Sleek's Lace Palette and for the lips Max Factor's Lipfinity Color & Gloss 560 Radiant Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment