Monday, July 13, 2015

Rockabilly: Cool red lips & grey eyes

I've started with priming my eyes using MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre and light beige eyeshadow on top of it (Inglot 390). Then I applied matte dark grey eyeshadow into my crease and I blended it very well. Next step was the white eyeshadow in my inner corners and under my brows. Then I moved on to the most important part of all Pin up and Rockabilly looks: the eyeliner. I drew a medium thick line from my very inner corner to the outer corner and I winged it outwards towards my brow. I set it with a black matte eyeshadow to get rid of any shine. I wanted everything to be perfectly matte. I applied a white kohl eye pencil into my waterline and bit of a grey eyeshadow on my lower lid. Afterwards I moved on to my standard face routine (primer, MAC Pro Long wear concealer NC25, powder, contour) and I applied some red blush (using Sleek's Lace blush palette). I've made my brows quite thick, dark and very defined but I still tried to keep their natural shape. I finished off my eyes with a tone of mascara (Max Factor's Clump Defy and Rimmel's Scandal eyes). As a last step I applied lipstick - Maybelline Super Stay 24h in shade Cherry Pie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment