Monday, June 22, 2015

Glam Corpse Paint


I started with my eyes first. I applied black creamy eyeshadow (Maybelline Color Tattoo) all over my lids - top and bottom. Then I applied black matt eyeshadow on top of it. I blended the edges with matt light brown eyeshadow to give it some warmth and also to avoid black looking blueish. Then I applied shimmery golden brown shadow to the moving part of my eyelids to give it more "glam touch". Then I applied black gel liner along my top lash line, into my waterline and on outer part of my bottom lash line as well. I finished off with mascara.Then I cleaned up the fall outs and started with the white face paint. I applied it just with my fingers because it is very sticky and if i apply too thick layer it doesn't feel nice. Once my face was entirely covered I set everything with translucent face powder.
Then I moved on to contouring. I started with matt grey shadow and fluffy shadow brush. I first defined the cheek bone line and then I blended it downwards. I applied bit of the light brown shadow on top of the grey one.
Then I put black matt eye shadow on the bottom part of my nose and around the top part of nostrils.
Then I defined my brows using black gel eyeliner (which is way darker then products I usually use for defining my brows). I put the black liner onto my lips as well - simply because I don't own any black lipstick and this gel liner is waterproof so it works great on my lips as well. Once my face make up was complete I started drawing "skull cracks" with gel liner. This step is absolutely optional.

Instagram collage of this look

No comments:

Post a Comment