Monday, June 22, 2015

Vampy red/purple


Instagram post of this look
I started with priming my lids with MAC Paint pot in Soft Ochre. I applied very thin layer just with my fingers. Then I applied the main shadow - which is cool toned shimmery red from Sleek Sunset Palette - all over my lids. Then I blended the edges with matt beige shadow and I darkened the outer V's with matt black shadow from the same palette. Once I was satisfied with intensity I applied lilac pink lose pigment into inner corners to give the red colors more dimension. I repeated the same steps on my lower lid as well.
Then I applied gel eyeliner from my very inner corners of my eyes  all the way towards my brows. Afterwards I put black matt eyeshadow on top of the eyeliner to avoid shimmery shadow pressing onto eyeliner and therefor fading of the intensity of black line. I didn't apply anything into my waterline. I finished off the eyes with plenty of mascara.

For the rest of the face I applied my standard routine - primer, concealer all over the face, powder, light contouring under my cheekbones and jaws.

I applied very dark burgundy lipstick from Max Factor (I have it for years and the name and number peeled of so I don't know which shade is it exactly). I decided to use the lip gloss (which comes with the lipstick) for this time. I normally never do it but I thought it might be nice for this particular look.

No comments:

Post a Comment