Monday, June 22, 2015

Indigo blue/black smokey eyes

This is one of my absolute favourite looks. I started with applying black kohl eye pencil all over my lids (bottom as well). Then I applied matt beige/brown eyeshadow into the crease to make blending process easier. Then I applied matt black eyeshadow on top of the kohl pencil.  I was using Sleek The Original palette. The matt black from this palette is amazing. It's extremely dark and doesn't cause any fall outs what so ever. Once I was done with applying and blending the black shadow I applied bit of an indigo blue shadow (from the same palette). I applied gel eyeliner onto my top lashline, bottom lashline and waterline. I finished off the eyes with a lot of mascara. I was using Max Factor Clump Defy as first to separate my lashes and then I used Rimmel Scandal eyes mascara on top of it. This mascara combination works the best for me.

For the face I did my standard routine - primer, MAC pro longwear concealer in shade NC20 all over my face, lose powder, bit contouring and then I did my brows. Lately I switched from Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade in shade Chocolate to Maybelline color tattoo cream eyeshadow in black - I figured out that it works exactly same as ABH's dipbrow pomade and I prefer my brows black currently.

Sleek The Original Palette and shadows I used
For the lips I applied very nude frosty color from Max Factor's Lipfinity in shade 056 Glazed. 
If I would want to goth this look out I would totally wear black lipstick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment