Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Purple pastel goth

I've primed my lids using Inglot's AMC Eyeliner gel in shade 73 (purple). I did this to create purple base for my next eye shadows because with applying and blending they would use a lot of their pigmentation and I wanted my eye shadows to be as pigmented as possible. 
When my base was applied I blended the edges with cool beige-taupe eyeshadow from Inglot (350) and I highlighted the area under my brow bone with matte white eyeshadow (Inglot 373). Then I started applying purple eye shadows. First i applied the matte purple eyeshadow from Sleek Acid Palette all over my lid. Then I darkened it in the crease area with the dark purple one from Sleek Ultra Mattes v 2 palette (Highness) and I mixed it a bit with the black eyeshadow (from the same palette) to create more depth. Afterwards I drew my eyeliner from the inner to the outer corner and I winged it quite far at the end. I used a black gel eyeliner from Maybelline. Then I moved on to my bottom lid where I used the same products as on my top lid. First the purple gel eyeliner as a base, then the light matte purple eyeshadow on top and then I darkened it with the dark purple and the black eyeshadow. Afterwards I applied the gel eyeliner along the lash line and in the waterline. 
Next I mixed my MAC Pro Longwear concealer in shade NC 20 and white face paint and applied all over my face in order to achieve as pale skin as possible. I set it with translucent face powder. 
I defined my brows using Maybelline's Color Tattoo creamy eyeshadow in black. 
I finished off my eyes with mascara and false lashes. 
As a last step I applied gel eyeliner on my lips and I overlined them slightly to achieve fuller lips effect. 
The ultimate pastel goth look would be completed with white or purple wig. 



No comments:

Post a Comment