Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Sleek Sunset Palette inspired

I've started with priming my eyelids using MAC's Paint Pot in Soft Ochre. Then I applied light beige (Inglot 390) and medium brown (Inglot 342) matte eyeshadow into my crease and blended it well . This acted as a transition color. Then I started with Sleek's Sunset Palette. I applied golden-yellow eyeshadow (1) into my tear dot area and inner corners. Then I applied copper eyeshadow (2) right next to the previous one and I blended the colors together a bit to achieve smooth transmission of colors. Next shadow was red-brown (3) and strawberry-red (4). I blended the red one (4) also higher in my crease where it connected the medium matte brown eyeshadow I applied as first. I darkened the outer V with burgundy eyeshadow (5). I followed the same steps in my lower lid as well. Afterwards I drew my eyeliner on, medium thick and winged outwards. I applied it on my lower lashline and in my waterline as well. I finished my eyes with lot of mascara (Rimmel Scandal Eyes).
For my face I used MAC Pro Longwear concealer in shade NC 20 instead of foundation and I set it with translucent face powder. I contoured under my cheekbones a bit using Inglot's 342 eyeshadow.
Sleek Sunset Palette
I filled in my brows using black brow pencil and for my lips I choose Max Factor's Lipfinity in shade 070 Spicy.
Sleek Sunset Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment