Sunday, September 27, 2015

Plum smokey eyes - Sleek Vintage Romance

I've started with applying base all over my lids. I've chosen a shimmery pink cream eyeshadow (Maybelline Color Tattoo 24H cream 65 Pink Gold). Next I highlighted the area under my brows with the matte white eyeshadow. I used the white one from Sleek's Au Naturel palette. Then I applied my transition color in the crease - Inglot 342. Afterwards I applied my main lid color from Sleek's Vintage Romance palette. It is very beautiful pink-plum color with satin finish and subtle glitter. I pressed it on my lids with patting motion and I blended it slightly in the crease area. Then I blended the crease again with orange-brown matte eyeshadow from Vintage Romance palette. I applied the same plum color on my lower lids. Next I applied the silver-white shimmery eyeshadow in my inner corners. Afterwards I darkened the crease with matte black eyeshadow (from Sleek Au Naturel palette). Then I applied a liquid eyeliner on my top lashline and I winged it out slightly. I also applied a bit on my lower lashline. I finished off with the silver eyepencil in my waterline. 
Next I applied a primer in my T-zone. I used Gosh velvet touch. 
Afterwards I used MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer in shade NC15 all over my face. I highlighted under my eyes using L’OrĂ©al True Match Touche Magique Concealer pen. I did some light contouring under my cheekbones using my cream concealer palette. I set everything with a lose powder from Mary Kay and I applied a plum blush from Sleek's Sugar palette. Then I defined my brows using a black brow pencil and I brushed them through with a clear brow gel. Next I applied mascara - as always Clump Defy from Max Factor first and Scandal eyes by Rimmel second. Then I applied lipstick. I chose Maybelline's Super stay 24h in Raspberry. While it was drying I applied the same plum eyeshadow I applied on my lids earlier on my lips with dabbing motion. Then I applied some black eyeshadow into the corners of my mouth and I blended it slightly to achieve an ombre effect.

Sleek Vintage Romance
Sleek Vintage Romance





No comments:

Post a Comment