Friday, October 9, 2015

Edgy metallic eyes using Revlon Peacock Lustre

 I've started with priming my eyelids. I used MAC Paint Pot Soft Ochre on my crease all the way under my brow and L’Oréal Color Riche LeKajal in 501 Black on my top and bottom lids.
Then I applied my first eyeshadow: Revlon Colorstay in shade 05 Hazelnut into my crease and a bit above and I blended it well. This was my transition color. Then I applied Inglot 373 matte white eyeshadow under my brows to highlight it. Then I smudged my crease with a matte black eyeshadow (Rimmel Glam eyes 214 Jet Black) and I blended it with the Hazelnut shadow I applied earlier. I always have to blend higher and pass the crease because I have hooded eyes and all the eyeshadows I apply on my lid are not visible when I open my eyes. The part above my crease is visible so that's where my eyeshadows need to be if I want it to be visible with my eyes open. I also want my eyes to appear bigger so I always blend my colors pass the crease. Afterwards I applied the main "color": Revlon Satin in shade 025 Peacock Lustre. I applied it all over my eyelids with patting motion and flat stiff brush. I also applied it on my bottom lids. Afterwards I darkened my outer-V's with the same black eyeshadow I applied earlier (Rimmel Glam eyes 214 Jet Black). I blended all the colors together a bit so I wouldn't have any harsh edges and I applied my gel eyeliner from Rimmel. I extended the wing quite far on my top line and I also applied it to my waterline. Afterwards I applied a shimmery silver-white eyeshadow in my inner corners (from Sleek Vintage Romance palette).
Then I moved on to my face. First I applied a primer all over using Smashbox photo finish foundation primer. Then I applied a very thin layer of LA Girl Pro HD concealer in shade Natural all over my face (instead of foundation) and L’Oréal True Match Touche Magique Concealer pen under my eyes. I contoured under my cheekbones with my beauty88.nl palette (the darkest shade) and I set my whole face with Mary Kay loose translucent powder. I went over the contouring with Revlon's Hazelnut eyeshadow again to give it more definition.
Afterwards I defined my brows using black brow pencil from Essence and a clear brow gel. Then I finished off my eyes with a mascara - as always Max Factor Clump Defy and Rimmel Scandal eyes.
I completed the look with a nude pink lipstick from Max Factor Lipfinity in shade 001 Pearly Nude.


No comments:

Post a Comment