Thursday, October 15, 2015

Smoked out cat eye with ombre lips

 I've started with priming my eyes using MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre. I applied it in my crease all the way to my brow. Then I started forming my ´cat eye´ with black eye pencil L’Oréal Color Riche LeKajal 501 Black. I drew a thick line from my inner to my outer corner. Then I used L’Oréal Color Riche LeKhol 101 Midnight black to refine the line and sharp the points (especially my outer corners). Afterwards I began with applying my eyeshadows. I started from the lightest - the matte white one from Sleek Acid Palette. I applied it under my brows to highlight the area. Then I applied a cool beige shadow below the white one all the way to my crease (Inglot 350). Afterwards I started to deepen the crease using light brown matte eyeshadow (Inglot 342) and a matte black (Rimmel Glam eyes 214 Jet Black). I applied the black also on my black pencil line I created earlier and I blended it upwards a bit. Then I applied even darker black matte eyeshadow on top of the line to darken it (black shade from Sleek Acid Palette). I applied bit of the matte black also on my lower lash line and I blended it quite low. As a next step I applied a liquid liner from Catrice on my top and bottom lash line. I made very fine lines in my inner corners. I made the bottom lines a bit longer then the lines from top to give it more special look. Then I applied my W7 Get Set white eyeshadow base in my waterline and in the inner corners (between those fine lines I created with my liquid liner earlier). I set the base with the white eyeshadow.
Then I moved on to the rest of my face. I first applied Smasbox Photo Finish foundation base in my T-zone and Mary Kay TimeWise luminous-wear liquid foundation in shade 4 Ivory all over my face. I contoured using my beauty88.nl concealer palette and the darkest shade and I set it all with Mary Kay loose translucent powder. I set my contouring with light brown matte eyeshadow  (Revlon Colorstay in shade 05 Hazelnut). Afterwards I defined my brows using black brow pencil from Essence and black matte eyeshadow (Rimmel Glam eyes 214 Jet Black). I also brushed them through with clear brow gel. Afterwards I applied 2 mascaras - Max Factor Clump Defy and Rimmel Scandal eyes. Then I moved on to my lips. I lined them first with berry colored lip pencil and applied my lipstick - Maybelline Super Stay 14H Lipstick 260 Always Plum. Then I darkened the inner corners of my mouth with the black matte eyeshadow (from Sleek Acid Palette) and applied the fuchsia color in the centre (from Sleek Acid Palette as well). That was it for the look.


No comments:

Post a Comment