Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Burgundy smokey eyes

I've started with applying cream-powder eyeshadow (Bourjois Color Editon 24H Cream to Powder texture Prune Nocturne) all over my top and bottom lid. Then I blended the edges using beige matte eyeshadow from Sleek's Au Naturel palette. Then I highlighted under my brows using matte white eyeshadow from the same palette. Then I blended the edges under my bottom lid with the same beige eyeshadow. Afterwards I darkened the outer edges with dark matte burgundy eyeshadow and blended it well. I made the outer-V's even darker with matte black eyeshadow. To make the burgundy color stand out more I applied the plum pigment from Kryolan onto the moving part of my top lids and bit on the bottom lids as well.

Then I applied black liquid eyeliner on my top lashline and I extended it a bit towards the end of my brows. Next I applied my MAC's Pro longwear concealer in NC15 instead of a foundation and I set it with the lose powder from Mary Kay. Then I contoured a bit under my cheekbones using medium brown matte eyeshadow (Inglot 342). I defined my brows with black brow pencil and I brushed them through with clear brow gel afterwards. I finished off my eyes with mascara. I used Rimmel's Scandal eyes. As a last step I applied my lipstick. I used Maybelline's Super Stay 14 h lipstick in shade 260 Always plum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment