Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Arabic inspired cobalt blue eyes (using Sleek The Original Palette)


I started with priming my lids. I used MAC's Paint Pot in Soft Ochre under my browbone and L'Oreal's Le Kajal pencil in black for my lids and crease. Then I blended the edges (of black base) with medium brown matte eyeshadow. I used Inglot's 342. This also added some warmth to my crease. Then I darkened my crease with matte dark grey eyshadow and with matte black eyeshadow. Then I applied shimmery cobalt blue eyeshadow on top of the black base. I applied it only to the moving part of my lids. Then I applied the same kajal pencil on my bottom lashline and I blended it with the same medium brown eyeshadow. I highlighted the area under my brows with matte white eyeshadow. 
Then I moved on to the eyeliner which is the significant part of the "arabic eyes" look. The trick is to elongate it in both corners - inner and outer, line the waterline and lower lashline as well. I didn't line my whole waterline, just in the inner corners a bit. 
For my foundation I used MAC's Pro Longwear concealer in NC 20 and I set it with face powder. I contoured under my cheekbones using Inglot's 342 medium brown eyeshadow. I filled-in my brows with black brow pencil. I used 2 mascara's for my lashes - Clump Defy by Max Factor first and Scandal Eyes by Rimmel afterwards. For my lips I mixed 2 shades of liquid lipsticks (Lipfinity by Max Factor).

No comments:

Post a Comment