Thursday, August 6, 2015

Cyber goth: Neon green (cut crease)



 I've started with priming my lids. I used MAC's Paint Pot in Soft Ochre above my crease and under my browbone. Then I applied a black creamy eyeshadow in my crease (Maybelline Color Tattoo). I wasn't worried too much about applying it too perfect. Then I highlighted my browbone area with a white matte eyeshadow. I applied a matte medium brown eyeshadow in my crease on top of the black base and I blended it so there won't be any harsh edges. Afterwards I darkened the crease with a dark grey-black matte eyeshadow. Next I applied a white eyeshadow base on my lid and a neon green eyeshadow on top of it (neon green one from Sleek Acid Palette). I used a flat stiff brush for it. I kept on re-applying to get as much intensity as possible. Afterwards I moved on to my lower lid. I applied a black kajal pencil all the way from my inner to the outer corner and I blended it with the same dark grey-black eyeshadow. Next I applied a gel eyeliner on my top lashline and I winged it out quite far. I finished off my eyes with plenty of mascara.
Then I applied my foundation. I used Max Factor Lasting Performance in shade 101 and I set it with a mattifying waterproof face powder. I did a bit of contouring under my cheekbones using the medium beige eyeshadow. 
I filled in my brows using a black brow pencil and brushed them through with clear brow gel. 
For my lips I used Max Factor Lipfinity in Glazed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment