Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Neon orange cut crease using Sleek Acid Palette (video)

 I've started with priming my brow bone area using MAC's Paint Pot in Soft Ochre. I applied thin layer with my finger. Next I put creamy black eyeshadow into my crease and I blended it with my finger as well. This acted as a base for grey and black shadows which I used later. Afterwards I applied medium brown matte eyeshadow on top of it. I did this because I wanted same warmth in my crease otherwise all the grey's would look blue-ish. 
I highlighted my brow area with matte white eyeshadow. I applied a dark grey matte eyeshadow in my crease. I darkened the crease a bit with a black eyeshadow. Next I applied white eyeshadow base on my lids. I made sure that the layer is thin and even and as white as possible. Now the fun part - orange eyeshadow. I pressed it on the white base with the flat stiff brush. I kept on re-applying in order to achieve as bright color as possible. Next I applied black kajal pencil on my lower lid as a base. Then I applied dark grey eyeshadow on top of it and I blended it well. Afterwards I moved on to my eyeliner. I drew medium thick line and I winged it outwards. I used an old pen eyeliner for application.   

I applied the lightest foundation I own all over my face. It is in a form of a stick so I used my fingers for application. Next I erased my dark under eye circles with highlighter pen. It is very important to highlight the under eye area especially when wearing dark eyeshadows on the lower lids. I set my foundation with mattifying face powder. 
Afterwards I contoured my face with a medium brown eyeshadow. I concentrated on the area under my cheekbones, jaw and chin and a bit down to my neck. 
Next I moved on to my brows. I brushed them through first to get rid of any foundation and powder. Then I filled them in using black brow pencil by Essence. I applied my first mascara to my top and bottom lashes. I made sure that they are coated evenly and separated as well. I applied the second mascara afterwards. Again, to my top and bottom lashes.
I mixed a dark liquid lipstick with black gel eyeliner and I applied it to my lips with a small lip brush. I overlined slightly to make my lips appear bit bigger. I finished off with a lipgloss. 



No comments:

Post a Comment