Monday, February 15, 2016

Pink & Lavender using Sleek Candy palette

I've started with priming my lids using purple gel eyeliner and my finger. Then I blended the edges above my crease with neutral light beige matte eyeshadow. Then I applied purple matte eyeshadow all over my eyelids (bottom as well). Then I blended my crease using blue eyeshadow. I did this to achieve more lavender color and to make the purple more cool-toned. I did the same on my bottom lids. then I darkened the outer V's with dark purple. I highlighted my inner corners and the area under my browbone with a white shimmery shadow. Next I applied my liquid liner on my top lashline and black matte eyeshadow along my bottom lashes. After I cleaned all fall outs I applied my primer, foundation, loose setting powder and I contoured my cheekbones. Then I applied my mascara and while it was drying I defined my brows using black brow pencil. For the lips I used frosty lilac lipstick.




No comments:

Post a Comment