Monday, February 29, 2016

All purple using Sleek Enchanted Forest palette


I first started with priming my eyes using Inglot's gel eyeliner in shade 73 which is amazing purple color. I made sure it is as dense as possible. Next I blended the edges with Inglot's 390 matte eyeshadow which is light beige with slight pink undertone and I used Inglot 373 matte eyeshadow for highlighting my browbone. Then I applied Grand Duke eyeshadow from Sleek Enchanted forest. It is slightly shimmery duochrome blue with purple. Absolutely amazing color. I applied it on my lids up to the crease and I blended it so the transition would be smooth. I repeated the same steps on my lower lids as well. I also highlighted my inner corners a bit with Fairy Godmother (which is shimmery light pink color) from the same palette.
Afterwards I lined my top lashline using NYC liquid liner and applied my foundation the standard way. I tested the new foundation this time - Lancome Miracle Teint in shade 034 mixed with MAC Pro Longwear concealer in shade NC15. They work amazing together. I also highlighted my under eye area using LA Girl Pro HD concealer in shade Natural. I set everything with white loose powder from brand called Grimase. Then I applied my mascara and while it was drying I defined my brows using Maybelline's Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow in black and I brushted them through with clear brow gel. I also contoured my cheekbones using Inglot's matte eyeshadow in shade 342.
For my lips I started with matte purple lipgloss which is exactly the same color as my Inglot's gel eyeliner. After it dried I applied the Grand Duke eyeshadow on top of it and I darkened the inner corners using black matte eyeshadow and liquid eyeliner for extra sharpness.


No comments:

Post a Comment