Friday, February 19, 2016

Black with cool green shimmer using Sleek Enchanted Forest palette

I've recently purchased the newest palette from Sleek called Enchanted Forest and I absolutely love it. It is amazing for creating all kinds of looks - especially dark, gothic, grungy or very edgy looks. Today I felt like wearing something between gothic and edgy so this is what I came up with.
I've started with priming my eyes. I applied black eyepencil as a base and I blended the edges with light brown matte eyeshadow. That created my border. Then I applied my main eyeshadow - silver-cool green all over my lids. I darkened the outer V's using matte black eyeshadow. I applied the ligher eyeshadow in the inner corners. I lined my bottom lashline with black eye pencil and I applied the "main eyeshadow" on top of it. As final step I lined my top lashline with liquid eyeliner.
I primed my face with Smashbox photo finish foundation primer and I applied MAC Pro longwear concealer in NC15 all over my face. I set everything using white loose powder. Then I contoured a bit under my cheeks.
Then I applied 2 layers of mascara on my top and bottom lashes. I always do this after I powder my face because I don't want any loose powder on my mascara.
I applied LA Splash liquid lipstick in shade Venom (which is pure black) on my lips. When it dried I applied a bit of the "main eyeshadow" in the middle.


No comments:

Post a Comment