Monday, March 30, 2015

Spring night feat. Sleek Oh So Special palette

I felt like trying something else today - combining colors which I usually never use in one look. Also, it has been quite a while since I used shimmery eye shadows so I thought why not try to put it all together in one colorful look. Then I took my Oh So Special palette and I saw the matt pink and shimmery blue and I thought - this might be fun. So this is the result.
I started with applying Maybelline Color Tattoo 24H cream in shade 65 Pink Gold all over my eye lid. This shadow works amazing as base. Then I applied matt pink shadow from Oh So Special palette into my crease with big fluffy brush. Then I applied beige matt shadow from same palette on top of it. I blended both very well. Then I applied shimmery light pink all over my eyelid. Then I applied shimmery blue shadow into my inner corners and outer corners as well. Then I draw a line to connect them which gave me nice "cut crease" effect. I draw this line little bit higher than  where is my natural crease in order to make my eyes appear bigger. My lids are also slightly hooded so if I draw this line lower it wouldn't be visible with my eyes open.
I smudged this line a bit with same pink color I used earlier to make the transition smooth. I darkened the outer V with black shadow (from same palette). I repeated the same steps on my lower lid as well in opposite order (I started with blue and black, then shimmery light pink, than matt pink, then beige). Then I draw quite thin line with black gel eye liner, I winged it out quite much and I concentrated on making sharp lines in my inner corners. I smudged the top lash line with black eyeshadow to make it more "smokey". Then I applied silver eye pencil in my water line and I finished off with plenty of mascara on top and bottom lashes.
After I cleaned all fall outs, I applied primer and MAC Pro long wear concealer under my eyes and all over my face instead of concealer. Then I contoured my cheekbones  and sides of my nose using dark concealer and I highlighted as well (which I normally never do). I set everything with loose powder and I contoured using  cool medium brown matt eye shadow (which works amazing). Then I applied bit of blush using Sleek Lace blush palette (middle and right color).Then I defined my brows using dark grey matt eyeshadow and clear brow gel. As last I put on lipstick (L’Oréal Infallible Lipstick 110 Timeless Rosé and Max Factor Lipfinity 140 Charming).

No comments:

Post a Comment