Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Neutral eyes & red lips feat. Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Essential - Mattes 2

I recently purchased Make Up Revolution Mattes 2 palette. I quite liked it but I've always tried it in combination with other make up shadows so I wanted to kind of "test it" on it's own. This is the result.

The shadows have quite decent pigmentation for such  an unexpensive product. They don't crease, don't smudge, they stay on nice and they don't fade out. Everything kind of depends on primer you use underneath. I've never tried how would they work out without primer because I always wear eye shadows with primer.

For this particular look I've used MAC Paint pot in Soft Ochre in thin layer.
First  I applied base color (1) all over my lid. Then I applied transition color (2) into my crease. Then I darkened the outer V with darker shade (3) and blended it. Then I applied white kohl pencil into my inner corners and little bit onto lids. I applied light color (4) on top of it. I applied the lightest shadow (5) under my brow bone to highlight the area. Then I lined my upper lash line with black kohl pencil and I smudged it with dark shadow (3). Then I applied silver glitter gel liner on top of it in my inner corners. Then I applied lots of mascara on top lashes. Then I applied bronze waterproof eye pencil on my bottom lash line and I winged it out slightly. I put matt brown shadow (6) on top of it and smudged it a bit. That was it for shadows.
I applied thin sharp line into my inner corners with black gel liner and also into outer corners to elongate the pencil line I applied earlier.  I applied BB cream all over my face and I used light concealer under my eyes. I set everything with very thin layer of compact powder and I did a bit contouring and quite a lot of blush. Then I moved on to eyebrows. I used Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade in shade Chocolate. This color is actually pretty light for me so I applied matt dark grey eye shadow on top of it to darken the color. Then I brushed them through with clear brow gel.

As last I put on my lipstick. I used Maybelline's 24h SuperStay in shade 542 Cherry pie.


No comments:

Post a Comment