Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Dark plums with green & gothic lips

I started with applying white base all over my eye lids. I used W7 white eyeshadow base for the first time and I was very surprised by it. It's really inexpensive product but it still works amazing.  Pigmentation is great, and it made my eye shadows lasting very long without creasing. I chose to use this particular white one in order to make colors more vibrant.
First color I applied was the darker green from Sleek Acid Palette right into my inner corners. Then I applied darker shimmery green from Sleek Garden of Eden Palette on top of it. I tried to create color which matches my eyes, but it is pretty difficult. Then I applied dark plum color from the same palette all over my lids and blended it with light yellow/white matt eyeshadow (from my newest Make up revolution palette). Than I applied dark cool brown matt color from the same palette into my outer-V to darken it a bit and I blended it very well. Then I applied the same colors onto my lower lid.

Than I cleaned up all fall outs and applied face primer (Gosh Velvet touch). Then I mixed 2 foundations on back of my hand and applied on the face using my fingers. I applied Max Factor's under eye concealer in shade Ivory under my eyes to cover up any dark circles and also to "clean up" the look. Then I set everything with compact powder. Normally I use loose powder but today I felt like doing something else.

Then I did some light contouring using Inglot's medium brown matt eyeshadow which is absolutely amazing for contouring.
Then I applied thin line with a liquid eyeliner along my upper lash line and I winged it up pretty high to give my eye a bit "lift".  Afterwards I put on lots of mascara on top and bottom lashes. I always use at least 2 different ones. Then I defined my brows with black eyeshadow (from Acid palette) and brush them through with clear brow gel to make them look more natural.
As last I did my lips. First I lined my lips with my black gel eye liner and very small detail brush and then I filled them in with the same gel eyeliner. After it get dried I applied one coat of burgundy lipstick to give it bit more "natural" color. And that was pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment