Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Rusty brown & pop of green (Sephora Endless Color Blockbuster palette)


I really love warm brown eye shadows but I was bit afraid to use it because it kind of made me looking sick. It is very tricky to use warm tone eye shadows for women with cool undertone skin. My skin is neutral though but it is still quite difficult for me to use warm browns. Therefore I have tried this look - warm brown with red undertones blended with orange and pop of cool green into inner corners to tone down all the warm colors, For this look I have used my Sephora Endless Color Blockbuster Collector’s Edition Makeup Palette which I get as a present quite some time ago but I actually haven't use it that much. I was always used to work with Sleek eye shadows which are extremely pigmented so these Sephora shadows seemed not that good to me. But now I have found out that these shadows are perfect for blending and I have to build the color up. You won't get much of a pigmentation just with one sweep (as you normally would with Sleek shadows) but you can layer the colors on top of each other which creates amazing effect which was very surprising for me. I think this look turned out very well and I am definitely going to use this Sephora palette much more often.





Products used:
Face:
GOSH Velvet touch foundation primer
L’Oréal True Match C2 Rose Vanilla
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC 20
Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder (loose)
Sleek Face Form Contouring and blush palette 373 Light
Sleek Suede 921

Eyes:
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC 20 (as a base)
Sephora Endless Color Blockbuster Collector’s Edition Makeup Palette 2010 L’Oréal Gel Intenza Eyeliner 01 PureBlack 
Catrice Kohl Kajal 040 White
L’Oréal Volume Million Lashes So Couture mascara

Brows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Chocolate

Lips:
L’Oréal Infallible Lipstick 312 Incessant Russet
with rusty brown eyeshadow from Sephora palette on top of it:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment