Tuesday, October 7, 2014

How to fix damaged hair over night

Lots of us are from time to time experiencing damaged hair, split ends, dry and weak hair without shine and all those kind of unpleasant and irritating issues which keep us further and further from perfect healthy shiny hair.
The most common and most drastic solution is cutting. For women who want to have their hair long or as long as possible cutting is very undesirable. Therefore they keep on trying out new and different products on the market which promise to fix all those above mentioned problems.
I have tried several of those products but I haven't find anything extraordinary which would be worth of mentioning. I have found one product though, which really DOES make difference. And it is quite cheap and you can purchase it very easily. I am talking about SWEET ALMOND OIL.

One of the best qualities of almond oil is that is 100% natural - which means there are absolutely no chemicals added. ( I am using Sweet Almond Oil from Jacob Hooy), There are no fragrances, no alcohol, no silicone...absolutely nothing which would be in any kind not good for your hair. Therefore you can never go wrong with natural product in comparison with factory produced item.

Another advantage of almond oil is that it deep conditions hair and you will see the difference after only 1 use. Of course, if you will use it frequently, you will definitely get healthy shiny hair.
Although I am not talking about any miracle. If your hair is heavily damaged or "burned" from bleaching almond oil won't be able to make your hair absolutely healthy or extremely shiny.

HOW TO USE IT:
Depending on your hair (and hair damage) use it 1 till 4 times a week (you can even use it every day if you feel like you need to).
Warm it up in hot water (it is not necessary but it helps to penetrate the hair). Some people warm up oils in the microwave oven but I really don't recommend it ( there is a theory according to which micro waves are actually very bad for human body).
Brush your hair very good - there should not be any tangles.
Gently rub the oil on your hair - start about 10 cm from your roots and work your way down. You can put the oil also in your hair roots and massage your scalp if you have dry skin as well. I personally don't do it because my hair tends to get quite oily. I apply the oil only where is my hair damaged.
Be very generous, apply as much as you can. Your hair should be soaked with oil. Then you can braid your hair or tie it in a bun or do what you're most comfortable with and leave it in for 24 hours or longer if you like to. I mostly apply the oil in the evening and I leave it over night.
Then wash your hair with shampoo and apply conditioner as you normally would.

After I tried this almond oil treatment I could see the difference right away. Of course, my hair wasn't damaged too badly, but I had split ends and bottom section of my hair was very dry, not shiny and I could feel that my hair has lost elasticity. After 24 hour oil treatment my hair felt much healthier, shiny and was much easier to brush it. I am using this treatment approximately 2 - 3 times a month just to keep it healthy, shiny and to give it an extra boost of vitamins and moisture.

For more information about benefits of almond oil click here



No comments:

Post a Comment