Sunday, May 15, 2016

Quick plum smokey eyes

I started with the foundation. I used Vichy Dermablend foundation stick in shade Opal (which is the lightest foundation I own). I set it with loose powder. Next I applied the dark plum matte eye shadow from Sleek Enchanted forest palette. I blended the edges with white eye shadow and I darkened the outer and the inner corners of my eyes with the darkest shadow in the palette (it's dark burgundy, almost black). Next I lined my top and bottom lash line with black eye pencil. I also lined my waterline. Next I defined my brows using black eye shadow. Afterwards I applied mascara on my top and bottom lashes and I moved on to the lips. I first put on liquid lipstick from Maybelline in shade Raspberry all over the lips. Then I darkened the inner corners with a black liquid lipstick from LA Splash (shade Venom). Then I blended the colors together a bit to achieve a smooth transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment