Saturday, May 21, 2016

Dark smokey eyes feat. Sleek Enchanted Forest palette


I started with priming my eyelids using MAC Paint Pot in shade Soft Ochre. I blended it very well up to my eyebrows. Next I applied my black base on top - creamy black eye pencil which I blended with my finger. I made sure that outer corners are the darkest. I applied some of that pencil on my bottom lids as well.

Then I started with the Enchanted Forest palette. First I highlighted under my brows with a white eye shadow (1). This also created a barrier for other shadows I applied later on.
Than I applied a dark plum eye shadow (2) all over my eyelids. I went pretty high in my inner corners, almost up till my brows which was something new I wanted to try out. I made sure I blended well above my crease. I always apply eye shadows very high above my crease because I have hooded eyes and this is an amazing trick how to make it less visible.
Next I applied a silvery-green eye shadow into my inner corners (3). Afterwards I darkened the outer corners with a dark burgundy/black (4). I did this on my lower lids as well. The last eye shadow I used was the shimmery purple (5) which I popped in the center of my lids (top and bottom).

Next I lined my top lash line with liquid eyeliner. I also applied black eye pencil into my waterline.
Afterwards I applied my foundation from Mary Kay in shade Ivory, a concealer under my eyes (LA Girl HD concealer in shade Natural) and I set it all with a white loose powder from Grimase. I also contoured under my cheekbones using a light brown matte eye shadow from Revlon (Hazelnut). Then I applied my mascara and defined my brows using black matte eye shadow.
For my lips I used 2 products - both liquid. I first lined my lips with black liquid lipstick from LA Splash in shade Venom. Then I filled in the center with a purple matte lip gloss.
Afterwards I blended them together a bit to achieve more smooth transmission of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment