Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fall bronze feat. Sleek Sunset Palette


This time I decided to make some more "daytime appropriate" look. I had Sunset Palette quite some time and I have been using it only in summers - but as I was going through my make up stash and I saw this palette again, it occurred to me that it might be just perfect for autumn/fall looks. It has only shimmer shades, most of them with golden undertones and it is simply amazing. I highly recommend this palette to everybody with warm or neutral skin tone and with blue or green eyes.


I started on with MAC Paint pot in shade Soft Ochre as a base. I applied all the colors similarly as I did with my previous look (cobalt ombre eyes), so starting with the darkest color along the lash line and moving on to lighter colors on the way towards the brow.
My first color was however from Sleek The Original Palette - rusty shimmery brown, then all colors following were from the Sunset Palette. The highest color was yellow golden one, and I blended it with matt light beige (from Sleek Ultra Matts v2). I applied matt white shadow under the brow bone as a highlight. Then I applied bit of dark matt brown into the outer V and on the lower lid as well. I put white pencil into waterline and into inner corners as a base for shimmery light yellow shadow which I applied afterwards.
I lined my top lash line with black kohl pencil and I smudged it with matt black shadow because I wanted more smokey line effect instead of my usual gel eyeliner.
Then I finished off my face with primer, concealer, foundation, powder, contour and blush and I applied mascara to top and bottom lashes. While mascara was drying I did my brows, then I applied one more coat of mascara and I moved on to my lips. I applied first colour (L'Oréal one) all over the lips and I applied bit of (Max Factor) in the centre of the lips just to make it more interesting.

Products used:
Face:
GOSH Velvet touch foundation primer
Vichy Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation 16HR 25 Nude
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC 20
Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder (loose)
Sleek Face Form Contouring and blush palette 373 Light
Sleek Lace (blush)
Eyes:
The Original Palette
MAC Paint pot Soft Ochre
Sleek Sunset Palette
Sleek The Original Palette
Sleek Ultra Matts v2 Palette
L’Oréal Color Riche LeKhol 101 Midnight black
Max Factor Wild Mega Volume mascara
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic volume mascara
Brows:
Sunset Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Chocolate
Lips:
L’Oréal Infallible Lipstick 312 Incessant Russet
Max Factor Lipfinity 150 Bare

No comments:

Post a Comment