Saturday, August 6, 2016

Halo smokey eyes using Morphe 35W palette


I've started with priming my lids using MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot which I applied all over my eyelids and blended very well.

Next I darkened my inner and outer corners with a black kajal eye pencil and I blended it as well. I figured out that a black kajal pencil blends way easier when it's applied on top of the cream base. I made sure that some of that black is on my bottom lids as well.


Next I applied my transition colors. I first started with matte white which went directly under my brows and which I blended with matte light beige color which I applied below. Next I blended the black with some medium brown above my crease.

Then I moved on to the black eye shadow which I applied to my inner and outer corners and blended with the transition colors I applied earlier.

Next I applied the shimmery plum color in the centre of my lids and blended with the black color a bit so the transition was perfectly smooth. I applied the same color on my lower lids as well.

Afterwards I applied a shimmery white eye shadow (which is not in Morphe 35W palette) into my inner corners. I blended it a bit with the black color which I applied earlier.

I finished the eye look with eyeliner on my top lash line and waterline and with a mascara.
For my face I used a thin layer of a medium coverage foundation (MAC Studio Fix fluid in NC15). I highlighted under my eyes with LA Girl HD concealer in shade Natural. I set everything with a loose powder and I contoured a bit with the medium brown eyeshadow from the Morphe palette.

Next I defined my brows with the black eyeshadow from the Morphe palette.

For my lips I used a frosty lilac lipstick from Max Factor and I outlined them a bit with a rosy pink lip pencil. I blended the edges a bit to make it look a bit more natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment