Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Vintage romance smokey eyes & purple lips

 I  started with priming my lids. I used Inglot's AMC gel eyeliner in shade 73 matte which is amazing purple color. I applied it on my lids with my finger and blended it outwards. I applied it on my lower eyelids as well. Then I applied my transition color above my crease. I used the terracotta brown/red from Sleek's Vintage Romance palette (Propose in Prague). I applied Revlon Colorstay eye shadow in shade 05 Hazelnut on top of it. I made sure that both eye shadows were blended well.
Next I started applying the dark pink eyeshadow from Vintage romance palette (Marry in Monte Carlo) into my crease. Then I applied slightly darker shade from the same palette (Honeymoon in Hollywood) into my outer V and on my eyelids. I applied both these shades on my lower lids as well. Next I applied the black/purple glittery eyeshadow (Forever in Florence) on my lashline and I blended it upwards. Next I popped a bit of the silver-white eyeshadow into the inner corners of my eyes.
Then I applied liquid liner along my top lashline and I extended it in the inner and the outer corners.
After I cleaned all the fallouts I applied primer all over my face using Revlon photoready perfecting primer and I let it set for a while.
Then I applied my Mary Kay TimeWise luminous-wear liquid foundation in shade 4 Ivory all over my face. I erased my under eye circles using LA Girl Pro HD concealer in shade Natural. I set everything with white loose setting powder from Grimase. Next I contoured under my cheekbones and bit on my forehead using Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow in shade 05 Hazelnut. Then I applied my Max Factor Clump defy mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
Afterwards I defined my eyebrows using Maybelline Color Tatttoo creamy eyeshadow in shade black and I brushed them through with clear brow gel.
Then I moved on to my lips. I first applied the same purple gel eyeliner as I used for my eyes on my lips with lipbrush. Then I darkened the outlines and inner corners using the black/purple eyeshadow from Sleek Vintage romance palette (Forever in Florence). I applied the dark pink shadow (Honeymoon in Hollywood) in the center of my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment