Friday, June 6, 2014

Rainbow butterfly feat. Sleek Acid Palette

I was in quite creative mood today and I wanted to do some summer appropriate look including bright colours. Than it occurred to me that I have never actually used Acid palette for more than 2 years and I don't understand why - I totally love those neon shades. So here was a perfect opportunity to create something extraordinary with it - and this is a result!

For start I have applied white pencil all over my lid and smudged it with my finger. Then I started with bright yellow shade in my inner corner. Then followed orange, bright pink and fuchsia. I used sponge applicator (which I never use on regular basis) for pressing shadow into the crease. Those shadows are very matt so it takes quite an technique to put them into lid the way they appear as bright as they supposed to. After applying fuchsia shadow into outer-V I took soft fluffy precision brush and blended the edges with white shadow. Then I blended violet shade into the fuchsia so it was nice transmission between pink and purple. Then I applied darker blue onto the outer-V which made violet shadow look more purple.

Afterwards I applied white pencil all along my lower lid and smudged a bit with my finger. Than I applied yellow shade into inner corner and light green thereafter followed by grass green shade. That shade I connected to the blue one which I applied into outer-V earlier.
Now was the time for foundation which is few shades lighter than my skin because I really wanted the colours to stand up against my skin. I chose Vichy dermablend corrective stick in shade 12 Opal. I set everything with a loose powder (Vichy dermablend as well). I used white eyeshadow from Acid palette for highlighting (under my eyes, on bridge of the nose, forehead, above my lid and on chin).
I continued the eyes with creating very intense lines with gel eyeliner. I used white pencil onto arch of my brow to make it less visible. I made the butterfly wings with green shadows on top and light blue on bottom and I made the lines around with gel eyeliner as well. I set all lines with black eyeshadow afterwards to make them look matt and very intense.
I finished off the eyes with black mascara (Scandal eyes form Rimmel) and some false lashes.
I used some light contouring but no blush nor highlight.

For lips I decided to create more "doll" shape with pink pencil and fuchsia lipstick into inner part.
I am very happy how did this look turned out. Hope you like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment