Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Metallic smokey eyes




My model Djena has very beautiful big eyes and gorgeous full brows so I decided to enhance both of them. I went for very intense dark smokey eyes with metallic bronze-brown eyeshadow in the middle of the lid (using Sleek The Original palette). I have used only 2 eyeshadows - dark chocolate brown (pretty much all over the eye) and bronze metallic one (in the middle of the lid). To make it even more intense I dabbed the metallic shadow into eyelid with my finger instead of using brush. This way I also didn't get any fall-outs (which happens a lot with metallic shadows). I applied same eyeshadow onto lower lid and medium thick black gel liner (also into waterline). Lots and lots of mascara is very important for this look as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment