Thursday, December 26, 2013

Testing Sleek I-Divine Storm eyeshadow palette (golds, browns & green)




I have purchased this palette mainly because of neutral brown shadows and very pretty shimmery pinks which I find awesome for my eye colour particularly. I needed a palette which would have everything I need for creating neutral looks. Well, I have this palette several months but I haven't created single neutral look with it so far:-). I find it amazing for all kinds of looks but recently I've been using it especially for smokey eyes (or how I call it - smokey winter eyes:-)). I'm attaching just some pics of few looks I have created with this palette. I tried not to use any other eyeshadows which was quite challenging because there is no light matte neutral colour for blending in this palette. However, all colour are amazing, I really love shimmery ones - 3 different shades of gold, beautiful browns, amazing pinky wine colour and trio of the best shimmery shades for smokey eyes - grey, forest green and navy blue...of course, there is no Sleek palette without black colour as well. As usually, all shadows are highly pigmented, with proper base they will stick on whole day and you really don't have to be worried about fall-outs that much (shimmery shades intend to be more tricky in this area, but good brushes will minimize the problem).








No comments:

Post a Comment